Applications are currently being accepted for the Great Scholarships program. This article will provide a detailed explanation of the scholarship program, its benefits, and the application process. The Great Scholarships for 2023-2024 are fully funded scholarships available to international students pursuing a master’s degree.
The scholarship provides coverage of up to £10,000 towards tuition fees for a one-year postgraduate course. This program is a collaboration between the UK government’s GREAT Britain Campaign, the British Council, and participating UK higher education institutions.
The Great Scholarships program offers multiple scholarships from various UK universities for international students across different subjects. Each scholarship has a minimum value of £10,000 towards tuition fees for a one-year postgraduate course.
Key Details about the Scholarship
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): See List below
- Study in: UK
- Program Period: one-year for a postgraduate course
- Deadline: Varies, according to university admission deadlines
The following institutions are participating in the Great Scholarship program:
- Bangor University
- Edinburgh Napier University
- Goldsmiths, University of London
- Robert Gordon University
- University of Bristol
- University of Derby
- University of Oxford
- University of Wolverhampton
- University of York
- Bournemouth University
- University of East Anglia
- University College London
Great Scholarships will provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- Each scholarship is worth a minimum of £10,000 towards tuition fees for a one-year postgraduate course.
Eligibility Criteria for Great Scholarships
In order to be eligible for the Great Scholarships, applicants need to meet all of the following criteria:
- Required Language(s): English
- Eligible Countries: Bangladesh, China, Egypt, Ghana, India, Indonesia, Kenya, Malaysia, Mexico, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Thailand
- Have an undergraduate degree, be motivated, and have an interest in the proposed subject area
- Meet the English language requirement of the UK HEI
- Establish an engagement with the UK as a scholar, through personal and academic fulfillment
- Be willing to attend a networking event of all UK-based GREAT scholars, to discuss experiences and capture perceptions of studying in the UK
- Be willing to maintain contact with the British Council and their HEI and act as an ambassador for the GREAT Scholarships
- As an alumnus of the GREAT Scholarships, be willing occasionally to speak to potential candidates about his or her own experience of studying in the UK
How to Submit Your Application for Great Scholarships?
Kindly adhere to the subsequent instructions in order to apply for the Great Scholarships:
- Visit the university page above to find out more information and then follow the link through to the university’s website.
- Apply for individual scholarships following the instructions given on each universities’ scholarship webpages.
- The deadline to apply for a GREAT Scholarship varies according to each institution. For details on individual institutions’ deadlines, please see the institution page.
- Successful scholars will be informed by individual universities on the result of their applications.
- Scholarship funding will be issued to successful scholars by individual universities after registration.
To know more about Great Scholarships, please visit official website: