Looking to study in the UK? Apply now for the University of Kent Undergraduate Scholarships! This article provides information on the scholarship program, its advantages, and a detailed guide to the application process.
If you’re an international student looking to study at the University of Kent, don’t miss your chance to apply for the partially-funded 2023-2024 Undergraduate Scholarships! These scholarships are worth £3000 per year towards tuition fees and are open to students of any nationality paying overseas fees.
The University of Kent has a rich history of welcoming international students and offers multiple scholarships for undergraduate entry. Established in 1965 as a public research university, the institution received its Royal Charter on January 4, 1965. With a reputation for producing world-class research and academic excellence, the University of Kent is widely recognized as one of the UK’s leading academic institutions. It leads the way in many fields of study and is committed to providing a diverse and inclusive learning environment for all students.
- Level of Study: Undergraduate
- Institution(s): University of Kent
- Study in: UK
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Art, Economics, Pharmacy, Engineering and Electronics, Business. For more details about majors.
- Program Period: 3-4 years
- Deadline: May 26, 2023
The perks of receiving an undergraduate scholarship from the University of Kent are as follows:
- The scholarships are worth £3000 per year of study at the University of Kent, towards the cost of tuition fees, and are offered to nationals of any country paying overseas fees.
Eligibility Criteria for University of Kent Undergraduate Scholarships
The applicant must satisfy each of the conditions listed below in order to be eligible for the University of Kent Undergraduate Scholarships:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- An application must have been made for an undergraduate degree course at the University of Kent, beginning in September.
- The applicant must have received an offer of a place (conditional or unconditional) on a degree course.
- The applicant must have been assessed as an overseas fee payer.
- The University must have received confirmation of the applicant’s firm acceptance of the offer by the deadline date.
- Students who choose Kent as their insurance place will not be eligible for the Scholarship.
How to Apply for University of Kent Undergraduate Scholarships?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for the University of Kent Undergraduate Scholarships:
- Apply for Kent University through UCAS from here.
- Start the application for a Scholarship from here.
- If you have applied for a program with the Medway School of Pharmacy, please email email@example.com.
- As part of your application upload an essay, which should be submitted as either a Word or PDF document. Please write no more than 750 words on a topic about which you are passionate and which is relevant to your selected degree program.
To know more about University of Kent Undergraduate Scholarships, please visit the official website: