Enroll in your studies in the United States. Great news! The University of New Haven Scholarship is currently accepting applications. In this article, we will provide a detailed explanation of this scholarship, its benefits, and the step-by-step application process.
The University of New Haven Scholarship 2024-2025 is a fully funded scholarship designed for international students pursuing master’s studies. This scholarship offers an experiential learning and work opportunity throughout the duration of the graduate program, covering 75% of tuition costs and providing an hourly wage.
Applicants from all around the world have an excellent opportunity to apply for the Provost’s Assistantship and Dean’s Awards at the University of New Haven.
Established in 1920, the University of New Haven is a public research university that offers a variety of degree programs. Here, students will benefit from an exceptional learning and teaching experience.
Why choose the University of New Haven for your studies? The university provides guidance and a wide range of programs to equip students with the skills and knowledge needed for a successful transition from candidates to professionals in their future careers.
Summary of the Scholarship
- Study Level: Master’s
- Host Institution: University of New Haven
- Location: United States
- Available Fields of Study: Master’s degree in any discipline offered by the university. You can find a list of available courses here.
- Duration of the Program: Two years
- Application Deadline: For admission and scholarship deadlines, please check here.
Scholarship Benefits The University of New Haven Scholarship offers the following benefits to recipients:
- Experiential learning and work opportunity throughout the entire graduate program.
- 75% tuition assistance.
- Hourly wage.
- Dean’s Scholarship: 50% tuition fee coverage
Eligibility Requirements for University of New Haven Scholarship
To be eligible for the University of New Haven Scholarship, applicants must meet all of the following criteria:
- Language Proficiency: Proficiency in English.
- Eligible Countries: Open to candidates from all countries around the world.
- Applicants should have a strong pre-qualification academic record.
- Students from all over the world are eligible to apply for this educational grant.
- Candidates must be enrolled in a master’s degree program at the University.
How to Apply for University of New Haven Scholarship?
To apply for this scholarship, please follow the application guidelines below:
1. There is no need for a separate scholarship application. You only need to apply for a master’s degree program at the university.
2. Upload the following documents:
- – Transcripts (in English) from all colleges or universities attended. Transcripts must be submitted in sealed envelopes and mailed directly to the admissions office. If official documents are unavailable, unofficial documents can be uploaded through the online application system for initial review only. However, all official documents must be received before the start of classes for the admitted semester
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- A Statement of Purpose
- A resume or curriculum vitae
- English Language Requirement (see here for more detailed information)
- Certain majors require GRE and/or GMAT test scores. GRE School Code: 3663; GMAT school code: P1X-DS-94. See the GRE/GMAT section of this page for more information.
For more information about the University of New Haven Scholarship, please visit the Official Website.