University of Twente Graduate Program
Application Deadlines: February 1 and May 1, 2024 (annually)
Program Commencement: September 2024
University of Twente, The Netherlands
Academic Level and Fields of Study:
Qualifying Master’s Programs offered at the University, including but not limited to:
- Applied Mathematics
- Applied Physics
- Biomedical Engineering
- Business Administration
- Business Information Technology
- Chemical Sciences and Engineering
- Civil Engineering and Management
- Communication Science
- Computer Science
- Construction Management and Engineering
- Educational Science and Technology
- Electrical Engineering
- Embedded Systems
- Environmental and Energy Management
- European Studies
- Health Sciences
- Industrial Design Engineering
- Industrial Engineering and Management
- Interaction Technology
- Mechanical Engineering
- Philosophy of Science, Technology and Society
- Public Administration
- Sustainable Energy Technology
Number of Scholarships:
International students from both EU/EEA and non-EU/EEA countries (refer to the official website for the complete list).
Scholarship Coverage and Duration:
Scholarship values range from € 3,000 to € 22,000 for one year. For two-year study programs, students meeting the UTS progress requirements can receive an additional UTS of an equivalent amount in the second year.
To be eligible for a UTS, applicants must meet the following requirements:
- The UTS application is separate from the application for admission to a course at the University of Twente. An admission letter is required, regardless of funding.
- Provisional admission to one of the qualifying UT Master programs starting in the academic year 2024/2025 (September). Please note that it may take up to 8 weeks to receive results after completing the application.
- Must possess a student number.
- Must not have completed a graduate program at UT.
- Must fulfill entry visa requirements in the Netherlands if applicable.
- Must satisfy the general English language test requirement (Academic IELTS 6.5 or TOEFL iBT 90, and a subscore of 6.0 for speaking skills).
- Ineligible for a Dutch study loan.
- The UTS is designed for exceptional students, typically ranking within the top 5 to 10 percent of their class.
Applications open on October 15, 2023.
Initially, apply for a Master’s program. Once you receive a (conditional) admission letter, proceed to apply for the scholarship using your student number. The deadline for Round 1 applications (starting on October 15, 2023) is February 1, 2024, and for Round 2 applications (starting on February 1, 2024), it is May 1, 2024.
For detailed application information, please visit the official website through the provided link below.