Chalmers University of Technology Graduate Program
Application Deadline: January 15, 2024 (annually)
Commencement of the Next Program: August 2024.
Chalmers University of Technology will provide approximately 35 IPOET scholarships in 2023, financially supported by the Swedish Council for Higher Education, for prospective fee-paying students.
Also, explore the Aldebert Scholarships designed for students from developing nations.
Chalmers University of Technology in Sweden
Academic Level and Fields of Study:
Open to all current Master’s Programs at Chalmers.
Number of Scholarships:
Citizens from non-EU/EEA countries
Scholarship Coverage and Duration:
- A 75% reduction in tuition fees (for 4 semesters or a 2-year program).
- Exceptional students may receive an increased scholarship, covering 85% of tuition fees during the second and final year of studies.
- Scholarship funds are not directly transferred to the recipients.
- Open to citizens from non-EU/EEA countries who are obligated to pay tuition fees for Swedish university education.
- First-year Master’s Program applicants.
- Selection is based on academic merit, primarily considering the weighted average grade, the standing of the home university (including global ranking), and priority within the application for Chalmers Master’s programs.
To apply, initiate an online application to at least one of Chalmers’ Master’s programs on the universityadmissions.se website between October 16, 2023, and January 15, 2024. Each applicant is assigned an application number (from the Master’s program application on universityadmissions.se), w
hich is necessary to complete the scholarship application.
Scholarship applications administered by Chalmers University of Technology have a separate application process. The scholarship application deadline is January 17, 2024.
For comprehensive application guidance, visit the official website through the provided link below.