Embark on your academic journey in the UK with the University of Bristol Think Big Scholarship, now open for applications. In this comprehensive guide, we will provide you with all the details you need about this scholarship program, including its benefits and step-by-step application process.
The University of Bristol is proud to offer the Think Big Scholarship for the 2023-2024 academic year to international students pursuing undergraduate and postgraduate studies. The scholarship provides up to £20,000 in fee waivers, making education at the prestigious University of Bristol more accessible.
The University of Bristol teams with partners in over 40 countries worldwide, utilizing world-leading research to produce meaningful global impact. From improving healthcare to mitigating poverty, our collaborations aim to solve complex problems and drive innovation across a range of disciplines.
Summary of the Scholarship
Coverage of Scholarships
- Successful applicants of the University of Bristol Think Big Scholarship can expect to receive the following benefits:
Undergraduate Students for September 2022 entry:
- 3 x £10,000 scholarships
- 9 x £5,000 scholarships
Postgraduate students for September 2022 entry:
- 5 x £20,000 scholarships
- 10 x £10,000 scholarships
- 20 x £5,000 scholarships
- The awards can only be used as fee waivers towards the cost of tuition fees.
Eligibility Criteria for University of Bristol Think Big Scholarship
- In order to qualify for the University of Bristol Think Big Scholarship, you need to meet the following requirements:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries.
- You are classified as an overseas student for fee purposes
- You have applied to start a full-time undergraduate degree in one of the qualifying courses or a one-year or full-time taught postgraduate program at the University of Bristol in September 2022.
- Not already be in receipt of other funding which would equate to more than the full cost of tuition fees alongside a Bristol scholarship.
- To apply for the University of Bristol Think Big Scholarship, follow these steps:
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for this scholarship:
- Apply for the university through UCAS as you will need your ID student.
- Submit an application for the Think Big Scholarship.
Note: This application form is a standard form used for several different scholarships, We will automatically check your eligibility for other available scholarships.
To know more about University of Bristol Think Big Scholarship, please visit official websites: