The Chancellor’s International Scholarships, which are offered annually through a combined postgraduate research scholarship competition, are available to all International and EU students in any field of study offered at Warwick University.
University of Warwick, located in London, UK
Academic Level and Field of Study:
PhD program in any discipline offered at Warwick.
Number of Scholarships:
A maximum of 42 scholarships are available.
International and EU students
Scholarship Coverage and Duration:
Scholarships awarded for the Autumn 2024 intake will encompass the following:
- Full payment of overseas tuition fees
- A maintenance stipend paid at the prevailing UKRI rates (£18,750 for 2024/25) for 3.5 years
- A Research, Training, and Supporting Grant (RTSG) amounting to £5,000
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Apply for a PhD program at the University of Warwick, commencing in October 2024, or
- Currently be in the first year of a PhD or MPhil/PhD program at the University of Warwick; to be eligible, you must be in the first 12 months of your PhD or MPhil/PhD enrollment at the University in October 2024.
- Be classified as ‘overseas’ for fee purposes, without any other nationality-based criteria.
- Belong to any discipline offered at Warwick.
For the 2024/25 admissions, applications open on October 18, 2023.
To apply, you need to submit your course application before December 12, 2023. Then, you must submit your scholarship application online by December 14, 2023. The deadline for submitting supporting documents is January 9, 2024.
It is essential to carefully review the Application Guidance Notes and PGR Ranking Criteria and visit the official website through the provided link for comprehensive instructions on how to apply for this scholarship.
Official Scholarship Website: CLICK HERE